COVID-19 Safety Measures
The safety of our trainers and learners is of the utmost importance to us and we appreciate you helping us to maintain it during this difficult time. If you or anyone you live with are showing any symptoms or you are feeling unwell please do not attend a course.
The following are the precautions we will be taking in order to go above and beyond the government guidelines on educational settings.
- Class sizes are reduced in order to maintain physical distancing
- Class rooms, equipment and work surfaces will be cleaned before each session with antibacterial products
- Learners and trainers are required to wear masks whenever physical distancing is not possible
- Each learner will have their own designated desk space
- Antibacterial gel must be used before touching any shared coffee equipment during practical sessions
- Wherever possible learners will have their own set of samples for sensory exercises
- Group cuppings will be executed using a modified cupping protocol to eliminate cross contamination
- Gloves, masks and antibacterial gel are provided for all learners and trainers
Please understand that this is a changing situation which we are monitoring carefully. If courses are required to be cancelled we will reschedule them as soon as it is safe to do so. With this in mind please ensure that any travel or accommodation booked is done so with providers who have a suitable cancellation policy.